Thursday 21 June 2012

Welcome.

This is the beginning of the new home for my erotic fiction work. It's not the first time I've had a blog containing snippets of my work, but it's a clean slate. I have a few long, novel-length "clean" works in progress, but this site will be about my erotic work.

I am now concentrating on short stories which I call "flash-flash" - a flash of flesh, in a flash length. I've written a few in the past, including erotic fantasy, which have been described variously in phrases such as, "too many words", "too unbelievable" and "too good for these assholes". Since the last variety were the only ones whose comments included punctuation and an approximation of grammar, I tend to trust their opinions the most. My main difficulty in short stories is wanting to make them too long. So it might just be a valuable learning exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment